Write a letter to a famous athlete and explain why they inspire(d) you.
You must be over 18 and a member of The Unsealed Community. You can sign up for The Unsealed Here
*no relatives or employees on The Unsealed are permitted to enter
All Entries must be in by midnight on Dec 15, 2021 Eastern Time
Our top five finalists will be chosen by our judges and be announced January 5th
Our winner will be announced January 15th
- Entries must be in English
- They must be typed and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- They must be true story about your life
- The letter can’t mention anyone’s name except yourself (Example: you can call someone a friend, a neighbor, a teammate or a family member but you can’t call them by their name, John Smith)
- The letter must be original writing from the person submitting the letter
- The letter must not have been published anywhere else
- The letter can’t can’t be defamatory toward another person
- The letter must be 500- 800 words
- Only one entry per person
- Include a headline for your letter and a photo that goes with your story
You will own the rights to your entry but by entering the contest you will give us permission/limited license to publish the letter and any pictures you provide on The Unsealed. You will also allow us to promote your entry on social media using your letter and the provided picture.
How it will be judged
The Unsealed will narrow it down to the top rive based on the following:
- Organization that is logical and effective, is the letter easy to read and understand?
- Creativity/originality, is there anything that makes this letter unique?
- Message/insight – does the letter offer a thoughtful message?
- Impact/Inspirational – is the story powerful and inspirational?
- Accurately addresses the topic – does this letter share a message of resilience?
We will post the top five January 5th. The Unsealed community will vote on their favorite story. The Winner will be announced January 30th.
1st place – DONOVAN MCNABB SIGNED FOOTBALL