The Unsealed wants you to write a poem or letter about why you are worthy of the utmost respect for a chance to get published in a book.
All submissions are due by midnight (Eastern Time) on October 16th, 2023. Winners will be notified via Email before December 1st.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING
Sign our release form to allow us to publish your poem in our book (you will remain the owner of your work)
The Unsealed wants you to write a poem or letter about why you are worthy of the utmost respect for a chance to get PUBLISHED in a book.
Please sign our RELEASE FORM to allow us to publish your work in our book (You will remain the owner of your work).
You must be over 18 and a member of The Unsealed Community. You can sign up for The Unsealed Here
*no relatives or employees on The Unsealed are permitted to enter
All Entries must be in by midnight on October 16th, 2023 Eastern Time
We will email the winners by December 1st, 2023
- Entries must be in English
- The poem/letter can’t mention anyone’s name except yourself (For example: you can call someone a friend, a neighbor, a teammate, or a family member but you can’t call them by their name, John Smith)
- The poem/letter must be original writing from the person submitting the letter (NO AI or plagiarism)
- The poem must not have been published anywhere else
- The poem can’t be defamatory toward another person
- Word limit – 1000 Words
- Only one entry per person
- Include a headline for your poem and a photo that YOU OWN with your story
You will own the rights to your entry but by entering the contest you will give us permission/limited license to publish the letter and any pictures you provide on The Unsealed (and in a book). You will also allow us to promote your entry on social media using your letter and the provided picture.
What the letters will be judged on
- Organization that is logical and effective, is the poem easy to read and understand?
- Creativity/originality, Is there anything that makes this poem/letter unique?
- Message/insight – Does the poem/letter offer a thoughtful message?
- Impact/Inspirational – Is the story powerful and inspirational?
- Accurately addresses the topic